- At work: connect 30 paper clips together for office worker who uses them daily.
- At work: turn up volume on telephone ringers.
- At work: tape down the telephone hanger-upper, or put tape over the voice area.
- At work: change the speed of the mouse on the computer...extra slow or extra fast.
- At work: tell boss you are going for that job in the other department. (hope they don't celebrate or offer to be a reference right after announcement.)
- Close to retirement but not really ready to retire? E-mail office to announce retirement in 1 month. (Hope office doesn't celebrate immediately.)
- Already announced retirement? Rescind announcement.
- Recently had a baby? Tell your significant other that while he/she was gone baby said "mamma/dadda."
Some of these were suggested...some completed. The 2009 Birthday April Fool's Pictures for Bill's Birthday will follow...