I dug up about 10 gallons of irises from a friends house that I need to find a place for this weekend...
- More Zinnias, taller ones with the Only the Lonely Tall Nicotine in combination with pink Cosmos
- No Asters
- Strawflowers were fine, just need to clump them together more.
- Rudebekia were good
- Zinnias were great clumped together
- Nasturtium had flowers when everything else was still green.
- The little white plants were nice and spread quite a bit.
- No tomatoes?
- Yes jalapenos
- Yes cukes
- No squash?
- Yes basil
- Maybe vegetables mixed in with the regular flower beds along the south side of the house.
- The flowers in the raised bed are planted over the daffodils.