Well, here I go. It's Thursday and that means Bill and I are going grocery shopping! Hoping it won't be too hot when we get done working so we can get a bike ride in. Last night Bill went mountain biking with Peter and Andy and then again by himself. I went to pilates for the first time with Rebecca and am feeling a bit sore today. When we got home from exercising it was 8:00 and we were hungy. Dinner options: Boca burgers, chicken, black beans and corn, fish, cereal, or pancakes. We went with black beans and corn. Yum!
- Black Bean and Corn Burritos
- I opened and drained a can of corn and a can of whole black beans.
- Into a sauce pan, I poured corn, beans and about 1/4 cup of salsa.
- I heated up the mixture and heated some flour tortillas.
- 10 minutes from start to finish! Ole!
Tomorrow in the FAO we are doing potluck sub sandwiches. Everyone brings and ingredient:
- Lettuce & onions
- Pickles & Peppers
I need to remember to pick up extra ham when I'm shopping tonight!