Thursday, September 06, 2007


Well, here I go. It's Thursday and that means Bill and I are going grocery shopping! Hoping it won't be too hot when we get done working so we can get a bike ride in. Last night Bill went mountain biking with Peter and Andy and then again by himself. I went to pilates for the first time with Rebecca and am feeling a bit sore today. When we got home from exercising it was 8:00 and we were hungy. Dinner options: Boca burgers, chicken, black beans and corn, fish, cereal, or pancakes. We went with black beans and corn. Yum!

    Black Bean and Corn Burritos
  • I opened and drained a can of corn and a can of whole black beans.
  • Into a sauce pan, I poured corn, beans and about 1/4 cup of salsa.
  • I heated up the mixture and heated some flour tortillas.
  • 10 minutes from start to finish! Ole!

Tomorrow in the FAO we are doing potluck sub sandwiches. Everyone brings and ingredient:


  • Ham
  • Turkey
  • Cheese
  • Rolls
  • Lettuce & onions
  • Pickles & Peppers
  • Condiments
  • Tomatoes
  • Dessert

I need to remember to pick up extra ham when I'm shopping tonight!

No comments: